Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hi all my J-Land companions. I see it's been a couple of weeks, since I wrote. So, let me catch you up, on things. Three weeks ago, they found a blood clot in my left leg. Have you ever had a blood clot? Well, I hadn't either but let me tell you, it's not some little mass of blood , lodge in a vein!! That sucker hurt like crazy!!It's taken me three weeks to be able to be up, more than a couple of hours. It would swell and run fever and since I was on blood thinners for it, all I could take is blood thinners, I've had to let my body deal with it on it's on. LOL, now I'll be on these thinners, about 6 months. Ain't that just great??? Also,since this developed, they've  put off my radiation , for another month. So, instead of the first of May, it'll be the last, when I'm done. I have 4 more chemo treatments to go. YES!!!! I'm getting there. Thanks God!! Actually, most of the time, I feel pretty good, just very tired. I hear the radiation, also , makes you tired. So, I guess, I'll be having a lazy summer. Thanks to all for the inspiring comments.  Deb, you are the greatest!!!! Love you, my friend. Until next time folks, may God walk with you and a smile always be your make up. Hugs to all, Barbara

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keeping you in prayer my dear friend:) Dave wants to see a picture of you in the blonde wig woohoo lol enjoy your Sunday

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hugs and prayers!
Blood clots do hurt and I'm glad that they found it. Hang in there!

Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2

Anonymous said...

I hear that blood clots can be deadly if not detected and end up in the brain... so thank the Creator it was found and dealt with. Just a little delay before you can try out for dancing with the stars!!

Putting on my make-up now... and sending a smile your way.
Michael