Saturday, March 3, 2007

I'm am so sorry J-Land members. It's been a long time, since I posted. No excuses, just tired, most of the time. Praise God, for I am already breathing better and after next week, I'll be half done with my chemo treatments!! My radiation is set up to start March 19th. Besides being so tired, my stomach has been giving me problems but even that has improved. I should be getting through with all my treatments, toward the last of May. Your prayers have been a constant source of comfort and I thank each of you for the strength they have given me to overcome this battle. As of today, I still haven't lost my hair. I'll try to do better , in keeping you informed. Till then, love and hugs to each.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good Sunday:) glad you are doing so better:)
Keeping you in prayer

Deb

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to worry.  Thank you so much for updating.  It is very nice to hear from you!  You are doing so well in your fight.  Keep it up!  You can do it!  Jae

Anonymous said...

h