Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ready for Chemo

Hi all, well I had a PET scan today, which is a lot like a MRI but more detailed. This will show, whether or not the cancer , has spread, anywhere else. I really feel that I'll get good results on it. I start my first chemo, tomorrow morning. I'm ready to start beating this NOW!! I feel so many angels , in the form of friends, in J-land and elsewhere, fighting this  with me. I can never say how much, I appreciate all the prayers and encouraging words. God is carrying me, every step of the way.I can't wait, till the time comes, that I can tell, all of you, I'm cured!! This will happen, I know. So hope all of you are doing good, tonight and may God be with all. More to come later, Hugs,Barb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barb,
    Keeping you in prayer:) i know you will do great:) remember we are here for you dear friend

Deb

Anonymous said...

 Best of luck to you and I hope the time passes quickly and you soon feel better.

          Julie

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you...the test itself is boring because it takes a long time, but it is not a painful or uncomfortable one.  And it will tell your doctor SO much!  You have a great attitude!  And, yes, lots of J-friends...Jae

Anonymous said...

h