Friday, January 26, 2007

Marching to Victory

Hi all in J-land. Treatments went  very good this last Wednesday No bad effects, at all. In fact, I feel pretty good. My next treatment is next Wednesday, I expect my hair to start coming out then, I had it cut short today, to lesson the shock, LOL. Haven't worn it this short since the 60's---remember the Pixies? I have 2 wigs and a few turbans, so I'm ready!! I'll be having my treatments in what they call "cycles" 3 treatments to a cycle, then, two weeks of rest. All told, 4 cycles with the last two, radiation. I feel each prayer sent my way and I appreciate each of them. Sometimes I feel enveloped in a golden light. You've all been a great inspiration. God bless, each of you. Hugs,Barbara

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a safe weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

It's nice to hear you are doing well.  Keep it up!  Jae

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that the treatments are going well for you so far :)
We are all here for you!

Hugs and prayers,
Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2