Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Great News!!

Well, I started the chemo today but also, got some great news!! The cancer is in it's early stage and hasn't spread anywhere else!!!!!!! The prayers, with My Almighty's hand are already working. Praise God!!  This is the best news, I've had in a month. I will beat this !! I feel so strong with all of God's love and the love sent through each comment, from J'land!!  I'll be having four months of chemo and radiation along with the chemo, the last two months. Thanks  and God bless, each of you. Barb

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

 That is wonderful news.  I bet your floating on air.  You will be cured before you know it.

                            Julie

Anonymous said...

that IS great news!  I am so happy for you!!!  You are correct; you will beat this.  Stay strong, even when the chemo has zapped every ounce of energy from you, and rely on your friends to carry you through until you can get back up and fight some more!  Jae

Anonymous said...

That is awesome news, the kind I expect to get when people trust in God. I am so happy for you, and grateful that you have so many people praying for you, including me.
Big hugs,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/america
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

great news:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I hope you all the luck in the world..........DIANE

Anonymous said...

That is great news :)  You will beat this and we are all here to help you!

Hugs and LOTS of prayers!

Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2