Friday, January 12, 2007

The ballot is in

Well, most of my test are in. I do have lung cancer in my left lung. It is small cell, which is the fast spreading kind. I'll be starting chemo next week, after a full body scan Tuesday. I'm telling you straight....... I am scared!! It's a bigger thing than I could ever handle, so I gave it all to The Man , Upstairs. He knows what I need before I can even ask Him. So, may his will be done. I'm telling myself, I can beat this. I have to!! I'll let you know more, next week. Thanks for all the kind comments, they do mean, so much. God bless,Barbara

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Barb}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Deb

Anonymous said...

All you can do is go forward.  Work through treatment and take it one day at a time.  It is a bumpy road, but you have friends, support and faith.  Sounds like you're all set!  Good luck to you and God Bless...keep writing and your J-land family will hold onto you and give you strength...Love, Jae

Anonymous said...

{{{Barbara}}}  Sending good thoughts, positive vibes, and strength.  You can do this... we are all here for you.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you for being scared. But I am so glad to know you know where to turn too when you are. Please visit my journal. I don't have lung cancer but a sister had breast cancer,my husband had cancer, and I've got my own share of  problems as well. Life, a gift from GOD, dear one, is precious. He hears your prayers, sees your tears, and Will HONOR YOUR TRUST IN HIM. I will pray for you, and that God fills you with HIS peace as only He can.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/FROMBARBSSPIRITUALJOURNALS
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/america

Anonymous said...

well my special friend,Remember we are in this together,always.Wednesday I may not be there in person but I will be right beside you all the way.Just remember what I have been telling you and we will fight together love ya much Judy

Anonymous said...

Prayers and hugs headed your way!
Yes you can beat this and Jland is behind you!

Hugs,
Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2