Monday, April 9, 2007

Three more chemo treatments!!! Believe me, I'll be so happy to say good-bye to them. I have a rest week, this week, just have to go for blood test. I'll start my radiation in about two weeks, I hear they aren't as bad as the chemotherapy. Hope you all had a wonderful blessed Easter. I did.  I had dinner with all my children, that's always a time of happiness, for me. Till next time, My J-Land friends, love and hugs,Barbara


http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/7132/survivor.html


                                                           


                                                               

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

 Glad you had a wonder Easter with your famil.  Hope the Radiaton teatments go well for you and you feel well, take care.

                   Julie

Anonymous said...

glad you had a wonderful easter:) i do hope the radiation goes smoothly for you:) have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

I have a friend going through chemo for breast cancer... she echoes similar sentiments... can't wait until they are just a memory, hopefully a long and faded memory like newspaper spent too long in the sun that has grown yellowed. She also has to have some radiation and was told it's not nearly as taxing as chemo.

May this all be a long faded memory for you some day that you can share with others.  Easter meant family time and traveling for us. Nothing like family to make even the most meager meal in the drollest surrounding seem like a feast in regal dining hall.

Be well. Laugh often. Play hard.
Michael


http://journals.aol.com/madmanadhd/ConfessionsofaMadmanInsightsinto/entries/2007/04/04/spring-back-winter-ahead/1499