Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm doing ok.

I'm still hanging on. I thought, I'd let you see me, since I'm sure, we will all be friends. Today is Thursday, 12/28/06. Seems like, I'm thinking a lot about the past. I've met some great friends on AOL, that I'll remember, all my life. I went to my oncologist yesterday, LOL, no not for the cancer but for polycythemia. It's a condition, I have that I make too many red blood cells and every few months, they sometimes have to drain a pint of blood, luckily, not the case this month :-) I also have diabetes and emphysema. Yes, I am a mess, it seems!! I really think The Lord is teasting me, at times but my faith never changes. With Him, all things are possible and that's why I know, I'll beat this cancer yet. Wishing each of you a safe and Happy New Years and may only good things , come your way. Till next time,Barbara

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might think you are a mess, but you can beat this cancer to a pulp!  Don't ever give up.  I am glad you have The Lord to lead you through this latest trial...Jae

Anonymous said...

you look marvlous :) dave says you look sexy woohoo~!!!! keep fighting never give up dear one:) we love you lots here in this stupid snowy state lol

Deb and Dave

Anonymous said...

Your a beautiful woman, with a very pretty smile! Hang in there , you have alot of people here rooting for you!! Love Ya Indigo

Anonymous said...

My best friend has Polycythemia from having Chemo for Cancer.  They have to drain his blood periodically, too.  You sure are a trooper going through all of this.  I love the pic.  You are a beautiful lady and you have such a nice smile.  Nice fingernails too!  I wish I could wear mine that long!  
Hope you have a good evening.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara, that's a beautiful photo of you! I'm sure you're going to beat this cancer with the positive attitude you have. May the new year bring you happiness and good health again. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you and what you are going thru.  Keep the faith.  Lean on Him.  He's there!  And HE is SO REAL!
Sent to your journal by Deb's journal.  
Happy New Year to you!  It's almost here.
Sonya
http://journals.aol.com/bookncoffee/MySouthernHome/

Anonymous said...

Stay strong!
Wishing you a very blessed 2007!

Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2